Friday, December 21, 2012

Plus Size Post

From time to time I am asked to speak or assist with the group of women referred to as "Plus Size", and unless asked I have purposefully not positioned myself as a "Plus Size" expert/stylist/image advisor.  Just like many people have, this is the chink in my armour, my insecurity.

The fact of the matter is that I am plus size as are many of the women  in our lives, technically size 16 (14 US, 18 UK) and above and in the fashion world, size 12 (10 US, 14 UK) and above.  I also LOVE fashion!

I read it, watch it, advise on it, wear it and buy it (as often as I can) and have felt the frustration when I see a look on the runway or in a magazine that I can't find in my size.  I have decided that 2013 will be the year I embrace my body, polish and buff my armour, strive for health and an amazing wardrobe.

I would love you to share this journey with me as I share stories, tips and real life fashion garments which aren't necessarily nylon, floral, sleeveless and square like a a lot of plus size designs on the market!

Stay tuned, follow me and share your tales too.  I look forward to this fun and fabulous togetherness we will have.

Sara xx


No comments:

Post a Comment